Welcome to the YWCA of Lincoln!
A FORCE FOR CHANGE
• The YWCA is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
• The YWCA is where women turn to join a dynamic community united by a passion for positive social change, racial justice and economic empowerment.
• We work to influence public policies on behalf of women and people of color.
• We speak out on behalf of women and girls and what they face today: racial, ethnic and gender disparities; domestic violence and sexual assault; a lack of affordable childcare and after-school programs; the urgency for job training in a struggling economy; the shortage of transitional and low-cost housing; and the high cost of health care.
News & Announcements
- Posted by YWCA of Lincoln on 02/28/2014
Join us this summer for STEM focused summer camps. You don't want to miss the zany contraptions, funky concoctions, and mad robots! There are camps for BOYS and GIRLS.
- Posted by YWCA of Lincoln on 01/08/2014
The Take a Break Program is hiring group leaders! Responsible for facilitating recreation and educational activities to ensure a safe and fun experience for assigned groups of children at the Take a Break Program. Take A Break (TAB) is a respite and child abuse prevention program that meets the first two Friday evenings of each month.