YWCA-Lincoln and AmeriCorps have partnered and need to fill 2 VISTA positions at the YWCA-Lincoln office.
- Develop a community outreach plan related to education and employment programs
- Establish a structure for community outreach
- Develop partnerships with state, county, and civic employment agencies
- Create an evaluation system to determine effectiveness of agency partnerships
VISTA worker benefits:
- Living Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Choice of Education Award or End of Service Stipend
- Education Award upon successful completion of service
- Childcare assistance if eligible
- Health Coverage
- For more details about AmeriCorps VISTA healthcare benefits, please visit http://www.vistacampus.gov/healthcare
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Angela Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org.